Balaan og Sagrado na Pangadye - Miracle Prayer

If you will say this prayer every day, you will experience in a very special way the presence and power of God in your life.





His author, Father Peter Mary Rookey (93 years old) is a powerful healing priest. A true man of miracles. 

When quite young, he was healed by Jesus of blindness and dedicated his life to God from then on. Many remarkable healings and exorcisms have occurred, during Fr. Rookeys 68 years of priesthood.

When asked about his "gift", he replies simply: "It is Gods work, not mine. He does all the healing... I just pray..."

Thru prayers we communicate our heavenly father who died for us to save us for our sins. God is always there waiting for us his children to return to and love and seek him. God loves us all, by his words we will be save and find peace an harmony.

I love this prayer, it is so powerful for me. I have read all the prayer requests below, and added your names to my prayer list.

I hope and pray that you all receive Special Blessings from Jesus. I send you all my love and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment