Best Home Remedies for Cough

It's hot outside and it's cold inside, I feel like my throat is being attacked.  Now, I sneezed then runny or stuffy nose and I am feeling of liquid running down the back of my throat. I got sick of cough.

What is it? Like a cough is a common reflex action that clears the throat of mucus or foreign irritants. Coughing to clear the throat is typically an infrequent action, although a number of conditions can cause more frequent bouts of coughing.  

A common cough can be easily treated at home and here is the Best Home Remedies for Cough:

Garlic and Honey syrup
Ingredients:

1 clove garlic
1 Tbsp honey

Procedure
  • Minced the garlic clove. 
  • Combine the minced garlic with 1 Tbsp of honey. Drink it 3 times daily.
Take 3 Teaspoon 4 times daily to increase effectiveness. This homemade cough syrup is more effective than cough syrup in the pharmacy. Added benefits, it also normalize your blood pressure and also clears your throat from germs. 

2 comments: