What you are about to see will surely make you cry

It was not easy to not cry I literally hate the people who do that stuff to innocent people. A sad Story About a worried mom and her daughter, but those who are kind hearted and don't have any Mercy and troubled minded people.

Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need.- Ephesians 4:28 NIV

This video can easily Touch our heart And can say how much our mom Loves to us.....For me....Parents are the Utmost preceptor in the world...

Nothing more I can say.. Watch it and share your thoughts.



I stopped watching before she got rescued and i cried SO MUCH. I finally had the courage to finish it and saw the ending. God bless that kind woman. I wish there were more people like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment