It Will Make You Awake on Something After Watching This Short Film


The gentle footprints of kindess that you leave behind makes a lifetime of soft imprints in the hearts of others that will never wash away.- by: meih 


When I was young I have experience like this, but a little bit different. My mom brought me to the grocery, I saw a toy and I like it much. I  awfully wanted to have that toy, I cried out loud to catch mom attention to buy it for me, but even though my mom refuses to buy since she doesn't have spare amount for it, instead she pick for me something cheaper and gave to me. I hastily and throw it away.

Meanwhile when we are about to reach the counter there was one person gave it to me maybe she found me to noisy at the store and that's why she have it for me. In that day on every time I do good deeds to others I felt happy and proud to myself.  

Incredible story, the message is amazing! "A simple act of caring creates an endless ripple, That comes back you."



No comments:

Post a Comment