Unique Way to Show Kindness to Others

I almost cried when I saw the shirtless guy sharing his food with the homeless kittens because those kittens were probably gonna die that night if he did not feed them.

This is the nicest I have ever watched. This made me smile to see people like you that cares for others, God bless you. 


Sharing is something we can do to others in need

The Bible teach us "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may also". - John 14:3

The best thing in this world is not what we have or what we owned. The are so many beautiful and wonderful things you can do that won't even cost you much. If we do something good to others the joy of the persons face is priceless. 

A simplest act of kindness is rewarding and very inspiring. We can do something uniquely in many aspects to help others. We are here in this world to do our purpose as God entrusted us .

No comments:

Post a Comment