A Beautiful Song for Wedding God Gave Me You


God Gave Me You
Singer: Melody Jane R. Gabia


Like dew drops on a rose
And dashes of new ink,
I Feel the fresh
Excitement in this place
As the air touches my face
As the sun smiles back at me
I relized the Lord amazing grace
Unworthy I may be, to recieve this miracle
I hear the song, that only Love could sing.
This passion in my heart
Brings delight beyond compare
And I Thank my God for this one very thing

For giving you.. He gave a modern miracle
By giving me you,
God pend a song to make my heart whole
I dont need to close my eyes
to see my dreams come true.
God had a master plan
And gave me You.

What seem a tragedy
And a painful test of life
Was a beautiful unfolding of his plan
In fire he tried us true
In the dark we found the light
And now hand in hand our journey has begun

Repeat chorus 2x

No comments:

Post a Comment