You Cant Stop Your Tears While Watching This Touching Story of Selfless Love and Legacy

This Is How A Single Good Deed Can Change The World 


Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.-Proverbs 16:24 ESV / 149

This is very inspirational thank you for providing this video, it has changed my life. This video is sad but so nice of the man I wish more people were like this. After watching this video it has changed my life and makes me want to do anything for the greater good of others.



I hope more and more people will find this video helpful and full of hope telling them to go out and help others who need it instead of helping themselves.

"Being rich is not about how much we have, but how much we give." This is a touching story of a father's selfless love and the legacy he left behind for his son. Here's a short film by about a son who had to confront not just embarrassment but also resentment towards his father.

If I was in a spot where I needed help I would be greatly appreciated if someone helped me and the ones being helped probably love the help too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment